The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans.Apply for this Job
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels/methodologies to Caribbean based retail companies (potential customers), Regional and local technology publications and more.
· Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills
· Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability
· Leadership potential
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required
· Ability to learn other software programs
· Strong verbal and written communication skills required
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Assist with business development per blueprint and marketing strategy
· Assist with visits and/or arranging meetings with persons responsible for or in a position to refer clients, this includes private, public and non-profit organizations
· Assist with customizing and then disseminating press releases
· Arrange presentations of CDI services at staff, investor or customer meetings
· Possibly attending trade shows, conferences, networking events representing CDI services.
· Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, digital marketing, networking, news publications
· Manage CDI Social Media and Web Page content
CDI is a supply chain management software and retail solutions company based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. With over 30 years of service to small and medium sized businesses across the Caribbean and Latin America. CDI works closely with its clients in an effort to secure maximum operational efficiency while obtaining a successful return on their investment. Our solutions offerings include: full featured Integrated Accounting and Payroll Systems, Inventory Management and Control, Point of Sale Inclusion, Dynamic Reporting as well as business consulting services.