The Software Engineer Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of CDI’s applications, in-house and /or customers on site premises.Apply for this Job
The Software Engineer Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of CDI’s applications, in-house and /or customers on site premises. This will be accomplished through direct communication and supervision of Senior Software Engineer assigned, will become part of all development and implementations strategies and vision of future development of all CDI applications.
· Operating Systems MS Windows Server and LINUX
· Progress Open Edge ABL development environment a plus
· SDKs (Software Development Kits) Java , iOS, Android
· Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills
· Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability
· Leadership potential
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required
· Ability to learn other software programs
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish required
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Assist with application development at different stages and priorities
· Assist with visits and/or arranging meetings with persons responsible for implementation of systems at clients, this includes private, public and non-profit organizations
· Assist with customizing applications to satisfy customer needs
· Arrange presentations of CDI services at staff, prospects or customer meetings
· Possibly attending trade shows, conferences, networking events representing CDI services.
· Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, digital marketing, networking, news publications
CDI is a supply chain management software and retail solutions company based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. With over 30 years of service to small and medium sized businesses across the Caribbean and Latin America. CDI works closely with its clients in an effort to secure maximum operational efficiency while obtaining a successful return on their investment. Our solutions offerings include: full featured Integrated Accounting and Payroll Systems, Inventory Management and Control, Point of Sale Inclusion, Dynamic Reporting as well as business consulting services.